Saturday, January 17, 2015

10 Top Recipes from 2014 - Weekend Recipes

I was more diligent about posting my recipes in 2014.  I shared them on Facebook and here in the Blog and linked a few back to my Twitter account as well.

These are the top 10 recipes from my posts last year.  I thought I would gather them together so if you missed them, you can see what others are enjoying as well.

This year we will continue to dig into our stash of recipes and post one at least every weekend with more shared in the Herb of the Week posts too!


#10 most popular - Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin - Our Cinnful Dessert blend was another big hit with surplus pumpkin seeds.

#9  Iced Green Tea Chai - Chai is even better in the summer with a bit of ice than you would expect after drinking it rich and hot all winter!

#8 Ratatouille on the Grill this a great vegetarian meal!

#7 Flavored Mustard - we will take another pilgrimage to the Mustard Museum in 2015 and I am sure we will have more of these for you.  I love a flavored mustard on my sandwiches and in my cooking.

#6 Saffron Risotto - This rare and expensive herb is just worth trying at least once a year and this creamy recipes is a perfect partner.

#5 Mid Winter Minestrone - When it is cold a hearty partner like this will keep you warm.

#4 Bee Balm Recipes - This was an extension of an Herb of the Week where I shared more than one recipes using this prolific and citrusy herb.  I know you will love the flavors as much as I do!

#3 Soothing Bath Sachet - my bath recipes were among the most popular and this simple sachet with soothing milk was one of my favorites.


#2 Chicken Pot Roast in a Crock Pot - This one has my chef husbands seal of approval.  The Chicken is tender, the vegetables tasty and the fragrance is wonderful as it fills the house.  Great way to try out lima beans if you have been leery...


#1 The most popular recipes in 2014 - Sporty Bath Blend - great smelling when you are not, this blend is good as a bath or a foot soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...