Thursday, July 24, 2014

Monthly Herbal Bath Blend - Sporty Bath Blend

I tell ya -- You set your Blog to do a few things for you so you can spent extra time in the garden and look what happens when you are not minding the store!!


So to catch up with many things that did not get done.  I want to post the Monthly Bath recipe.  I have one that is perfect for summer.  My feet truly take a beating in the summer, I where sandals and flip flops, I garden in Crocs, and I generally avoid sport shoes unless it is raining.  I had to wear those for the Elmhurst Garden Walk as we had a week of rain before the event and the ground was saturated.  Wet shoes, warm weather, I was a bit smelly by the time we got home that afternoon.  But a quick dip in the bath with this blend and I was refreshed and ready to unload the crates!

Herbal Bath Blend - Sporty Remedy
  • 1 Cup Chamomile
  • 12 Bay Leaves, Crushed
  • 1/4 Cup Rose Petals
  • 1/4 Cup Sage
  • 1/4 Cup Rosemary
  • 1/4 Cup Oregano 
Directions:
Mix the dry ingredients. Stir well and stuff a metal tea ball or muslin bag with the blend (lace or cotton fabric will also work). As you run your bath, place the tea ball or bag in the tub, under the running water. Then, relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...